Sunday 1 December 2019

Magnolia TOMIC December Challenge - Christmas Gift Box

 We are back again with the last challenge of the year which is Christmas Gift Box.

For you this month I created a light up shadow box on which am using the latest Magnolia Pop Up Box - Merry Christmas



I have coloured Tilda up with distress inks and I have also coloured up the lovely fire place which is now behind the window. I have used a small metal frame and cut out a snowman picture from some Maja design papers.


The papers I have used on my project are all from Maja Design - Winter in the Alps 2019


I have also used some Christmas lace die from Magnolia on the side of the box and the poinsiettas and leaves are also from Magnolia. Hope you like my little creation and I wish you all the very best for the week ahead :)

xoxo

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Blog you got Claire

    How to make money without a job has been they taught of many today, why not join our Ponzi scheme and make money by just referring Family and Friends Goldish Ponzi Scheme

    ReplyDelete