Sunday 8 December 2019

Gift Bag

Good morning lovely people hope you are all feeling the Christmas spirit already :)

We are now at the stage of preparing the Christmas goodies, like cookies and cakes which obviously end up being consumed before Christmas Day so at some point one has to provide for more.

This week I also started preparing some gift bags to place some gifts in and I am sharing one of them with you today.


I have used the Mintay Home for Christmas papers and die cut a background as a base out of the checkered paper. 


Then I cut out one of the lovely small windows from the paper pad and placed a Bloomar chipboard frame which I embossed in white around the central image and upped it with foam pads for dimension.


Before that though I placed two dies out of the Scrapman die (link below) to look like snowflake at the back. Flowers are made from paper using Rosy Owl dies and the leaves are from Lady E Poinsietta set. I used distress ink in the centre basically some aged mahogany and frayed burlap.


The Nutcracker is also from the same paper set. In the centre of the paper flowers I have used some stamens and some clear freckled glass.

I wish you all a great week ahead 

xoxo

Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment