Saturday 14 December 2019

Magnolia Christmas Winter card

Good morning everyone hope you're having a great weekend :)

Today I want to share with you a card I created for a friend of mine for Christmas.

I am using North Pole Tilda, she is from the Winter Wonderland Collection of 2013. I love her curly hair and the heart on her boots. 



I have used almost all the dies in the from the Magnolia Vintage Box 4 including the lovely frame that comes with it.


The flowers are made by using vellum paper which is a new favourite of mine. The flower die is also part of the Vintage Box 4


I have used some round bonbons and lots of embellishments on this one.


I decided to stick to the soft pink and light taupe colour plus kraft paper of course (another favourite of mine).


I wish you a pleasant week ahead my dear crafty friends 

xoxo

Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment