Wednesday 2 October 2019

TOMIC October Challenge - Monochrome

Hello crafty friends and good morning.

We have started a new month and so comes a new TOMIC Challenge. Remember that when you participate you are in a competition to win a prize from Magnolia.

The theme we have chosen for you is Monochrome and I must say it was hard for me to create something with just three/four pencil colours. I have used Faber Castell Albrecht Durer and added on some pink to spice it up with some colour.


I have used kraft paper as the base of the card, Maja Design papers, some lace and a doily at the back and some Magnolia doohickey dies. Flowers added on and a metal filigree cabochon base on the top corner.

Hope you like my inspiration for you this month and we hope to see more of you participate in TOMIC.

xxxx

Claire

1 comment: