Tuesday 8 October 2019

Hanglar & Wings Halloween Witch

Hi everyone hope you're having a great week.

I am back with you today with a Halloween card which I created using the lovely girl from Sittande Häxor. This collection has two sets of sentiments and I decided to go for the 'it's just a bunch of hocus pocus'.
It's one of my favourite ones with her pointy hat and broom.

 
 
 

I have gone for the staple colours orange and purple associated with Halloween and coloured her up with pencils on kraft paper.  I have die cut her with a round die leaving the broom out of course. I have used a chipboard round frame around her and die cut some decoration and embellishments. Gesso is quite in at the minute so you will be seeing me using it on almost all of my projects - I love experimenting haha.
 

Flowers are of course a must and in this case I have used quite a bit :)

Hope you are happily creating your Halloween projects with the beautiful Hanglar & Wings
images and look forward to seeing your creations.

Lots of love,

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment