Sunday 20 October 2019

TOMIC Halloween Inspiration


Hello dear Magnolia friends xxx

I hope you are all doing well today and enjoying your weekend.

I am back with you today with a shadow box I have created in conjunction with the new Magnolia Collection - Halloween & Spooky aren't they adorable :)




I have coloured Tilda with distress inks - pumice stone, black soot, milled lavender and off course the vintage photo, tattered rose and festive berries for the cheeks.

I have masked her and stamped the window at the back and kept the same colour combo

I have crafted the shadow box myself and covered it with Lemoncraft paper


The gate is from So Wrapped Doohickey Fence Cutting Die cut out from black cardstock and then I used some white gesso on it. The spooky sign is a tag from Doohickey Vol 22


I have also used the tree from Doohickey Volume 22 in the corner and placed some natural sisal around before putting in the flowers. Then I have placed gesso all around to distress it even further.

The spider web comes with the collection as well and I placed it just under the tree.


Can you spot the small metal corner feet on this shadow box? There is also a small metal handle on the top of the box.

Hope you have enjoyed what the Magnolia Design Team have created for you today and we hope to have inspired you in creating your own Halloween projects !

Lots of love
xoxo

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment