Saturday 3 March 2018

Magnolia DT Member plus various Magnolia cards I have done throughout the past years

I cannot begin to explain how I feel about being part of the Magnolia DT Team. I still remember buying their first magazine from where I got hooked into all this card making and creating of explosion boxes and various other items.


I just knew from Day 1 of seeing that magazine that I wanted to buy these gorgeous rubber stamps and colour them in :)


From then the whole buying process started. Nowadays I have a large craft stash and rubber stamps which are my absolute treasure.  It was not easy getting hold of all the things I wanted to start creating these cards.


Having said that, I always drew and coloured since I was at a very young age. I remember my neighbour getting a nice set of watercolour pencils at the age of 7 and I was colouring anime and writing short animated story books too.


At this particular point in time there is no particular medium which I stick to. I use prisma colours, copics or distress inks depending on my mood and what I feel like doing.






Magnolia have been my top favourite since there is a vast collection year upon year of lovely seasonal themes of sentiments, dies and rubber stamps.


Should you want to visit and have a look at the entire collection you can go to http://www.magnolia.nu and am sure you will get hooked on the originality and sweetness of these stamps.



Stay tuned for new projects which myself and the other DT Members have in store for you.

The Sunbeam Collection is out now and these little cuties are coming to mummy soon :)


Love xxx
Claire





No comments:

Post a Comment