Saturday 24 March 2018

Winding your way down on Baker Street



Hi everybody hope you had a good start to your weekend with lots of sunshine....can't wait for Summer to return and for my travels to start!


London was one of the first places I travelled to so it's a place I love.


Today I have used a Scrapiniec frame for my project, made of out laser cut wood They have different items which are absolutely adorable and enhance your project to perfection.











I have also used the Magnolia Little Collection 2013 rubber stamps which worked so well with my theme. They have been coloured in with prisma pencils, copics and also distress ink for the background.



With regard to the dies I have used the Magnolia doohickey dies from Volume 18 - absolute cuteness!



I have used Maja Design - Coffee in the Arbour for this frame. Even those small signs 'Take a Break' and ' Join me for a Coffee' are from that collection.


I have used the papers on the background of the frame as well.







I thought since we're in London, Baker Street cannot be left out.

Hope you like today's project and I wish you all a nice week ahead

Love, Claire xxx





1 comment:

  1. Claire this is a delightful scene, love love love, and especially those dies.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete