Monday 11 December 2017

Wedding it!

Having worked with a colleague of mine for some years we became quite close being in the same room at the office. After I moved to another company I really was not expecting her call to let me know she was getting married.


So having spent most of my days trying to get her a boyfriend (I worked really really hard haha) I was very happy to hear the news :)


And a Wedding so special deserved a project which would definitely be kept for years to come.


I wanted to do her a cake explosion box.



Her bridesmaids happened to be wearing the same colour as my card by the way :)

Papers are from Maja Design


 The Congratulations die on the envelope was a die I purchased from Aliexpress. Loads of dies to put your hands on if you like them and at a very cheap price as was the envelope die.



Flowers I purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts


This is what it looks like after you take off the lid


This is the wedding cake all decorated with flowers, beads and little butterflies


I placed a photo of theirs on the inside to make it more personalised.






If you need any help just give me a shout always happy to share my creations with you x




No comments:

Post a Comment