Tuesday 5 December 2017

Christmas in the making



Here I am back after a long time of not updating my blog. I have been very busy with everything. From house re organisation to Christmas decorating a few weeks ago.


Thankfully I received some new Magnolia stamps that I bought from the 2016 Christmas collection (Aspen Holidays).

I have resorted to my distress ink which I love as it gives the images such a unique vintage look somehow.



Papers are Maja Design, the ribbon is something I had in my stash sitting there for a number of years now I guess.

The Merry Christmas sentiment has been stamped with versamark ink and heat embossed with seafoam white on kraft paper, I think it matches the background paper very well.



Some jute ribbon and a foamiran poinsietta which I cut out with Magnolia Poinsietta die. Branches are die cut from a Whimsy Stamp collection (their latest ones). I have put some snow dots with my white marker over the whole picture and then placed some nice silver stars which I purchased from Lidl.


And if you're like me, wondering what the inside of each card looks like....here it is :)
 The stamp is also from Lili of the Valley






No comments:

Post a Comment