Thursday 24 January 2019

Shabby Chic



Hi everyone good morning and I hope you are all having a great day!

 Back with you today with my next Magnolia DT project with a front frame card which I had been longing to do since last year.

This is a two fold card with a front frame to give the front of the card a little bit more dimension.

I have used several Magnolia dies as well. Used the swedish lace border on the front of the frame - it's a die which I use quite often.



I have coloured the sweet Magnolia Tilda bringing flowers with distress ink and have inked the edges with distress ink frayed burlap. I have used various post stamps to give it a more shabby style.
 

 As you can see from the side the front pops out which makes it quite easy to add on more decorative items. I have used Maja Paper - Vintage Summer Basics for my card today and I have cut out a small postcard and inserted it at the back.


Can you spot the glossy accents on the flowers that Tilda is holding?
Some jute ribbon and a birdhouse charm on the side plus flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The sentiment is also a Magnolia. I have opted to stitch my card base this time.


Did you spot the lovely Magnolia luggage die. I just had to include it in my project. It is quite easy to assemble and it gives your projects/cards a lot of dimension and cuteness I suppose.


Today am also showing you how I decorated the inside of the card. Very basic but used a Stempelglede stamp from Postcard from Paris.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing how I completed my card today and I look forward to sharing with you the next one.

and here are the links to what I have used today:





Take care everyone and stay warm x

Claire xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment