Tuesday 29 January 2019

A mixed media card with no colouring


Hi again everyone hope you had a good start to your week.

I have been admiring a lot of mixed media projects on line lately and was keen on trying something out.

This time no colouring was done just stamping and distressing and sticking on lots of things :)



This birthday card is for a colleague of mine. I used a Stempelglede stamp in the centre which I die cut with a Magnolia die.

On it I stuck one of the lovely Laserowelove floral frames.


 



The Happy Birthday stamp is a Magnolia rubber stamp which I use frequently.

Some shabby chic lace was added on at the lowest part of the card.


This metal cabochon is something I purchased ages ago and use from time to time. The letter A is part of an alphabet die - A is for Alexandra. I used some stickles to make it pop



The cut out butterfly and pinkish rose are from a Mintay paper collection which is adorable.







Flowers, stickles and some metal embellishments were added on as well to match with the cabochon on the side.

Anyhow I love how it turned out and hopefully Alexandra would love it too :)

Love

Claire xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment