Monday 22 October 2018

My first Magnolia Christmas Card

Hello everybody back again today with my first Christmas card. As soon as Autumn kicks in for me it's time to start working on my yearly Christmas cards.

Winter Skating Tilda has been coloured with Distress Ink Reinkers. Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain are two favourite colours of mine.


Backing paper is also from Magnolia and so are all the dies.




The Merry Christmas stamp is a Magnolia stamp which I use frequently for my cards as well


All dies are from Magnolia most are from the Magnolia Doohickey Vol 12


Can you spot the glass bauble filled with red particles?


The fantastic ponsietta die

Hope you are all having a good day!

xxxx

Claire

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Thank you for sharing. I'm new to your blog. We just became friends on Facebook and its a pleasure to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Lots of work on this one :o)

    ReplyDelete