Saturday 1 September 2018

Insta Tilda


Back today with some positive news...I am now part of the fantastic Magnolia Forever After DT Team. 

This month's (September) challenge title is 'Favourite Magnolia Stamp' and here is a link that takes you directly to our Facebook group


Our fantastic sponsor for this month's challenge is



So for this month's challenge I have chosen Insta Tilda which is sooo gorgeous :)

What is your favourite Tilda Stamp? Are you in a for a challenge?




I have coloured Tilda with Albrecht Durer pencils by Faber-Castell. If you are thinking of buying yourself a new set of pencils, go for it!

I have stamped Tilda on grey kraft paper something a bit different but I achieved what I wished for my project.



I have used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Sentiment stamp is also a Magnolia stamp



The camera die is a Magnolia die which works so much combined with Insta Tilda.


The bow at the very top is also a Magnolia die. You can say I am a Magnolia lover yes I am :)

Any questions please feel free to ask, always happy to help!

Lots of luv xxx






1 comment:

  1. just stunning, I love how you achieved such an amazing result on Grey card! Loving all the layers and I am quite partial to cheesecloth my self and the magnolia bows he he! I dont have those pencils, I do have prisma and might give this a go with them, thanks for the inspiration. I am your newest follower too.
    Crafty cuddles Jay (LHOSM Blog owner)

    ReplyDelete