Wednesday 27 January 2021

Lemoncraft Challenge - January Moodboard - Shabby Chic

 Hello everyone...New Year and new resolution to start updating my blog again regularly. 


I am participating in the Lemoncraft Challenge this month is all about Shabby Chic so I used their lovely papers - Forget me Not with lovely blue tones of colours. The link to their challenge is here

 

I don't know if I mentioned Lemoncraft paper before but they are a Polish company who make lovely paper pads and also have a monthly secret package you can get for 120 PLZ. Beautiful lace, chipboard, flowers and of course the lovely papers.

 

Since I did not feel like making a card .....I created a small house instead. I have used Lady E Hydrangea dies for the hydrangeas and used a Magnolia Doohickey die to make the windows. Lots of flowers, paper cut outs, dies, and lovely accessories. The clock and heart badge on the door are also from Lemoncraft.







Wishing you a great week ahead!
xoxo
Claire
 
 
 



1 comment: