Monday 6 January 2020

TOMIC Challenge January 2020 - WINTER

Happy 2020 everyone!

Wishing you all the best things in life but most of all health :)

We have started the year with a new TOMIC challenge over at Magnolia and the theme for January is WINTER.



I have used a Laserowelove bauble made out of chipboard which I stained with Distress Ink - gathered twigs



I have used several dies from the Magnolia Doohickey Volume 7. This gorgeous Tilda is from the Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010 and is called Tilda in Winter Light which I have also coloured with distress inks




I have used a cinnamon stick at the back of the flowers on top. Some white pomegranates and chipboard stars and some lovely Magnolia flowers too :)

I hope you enjoyed my creation today and I most of all hope you will participate in our challenge with your fantastic creations.

Sending you all my love

xoxo

Claire



1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to burn fat then you have to start following this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks have joined together to provide keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, money-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their first launch in 2019, 100's of individuals have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a proper keto plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete