Sunday 10 November 2019

Mintay Old Manor





Hi everyone! Another Sunday is here and I am sharing with you today my latest creation using Mintay Papers - Old Manor.




This is another mixed media project from me - I have formed the foamiran flowers using Lady E dies Flower 004 and I have used distress ink blue and brown on them to give them that teal shade




Metal embellishments are from the shop, you can find link to all products used hereunder.


I used the new Laserowe Love lower case alphabet chipboard to create the word friend. Gold pomegranates around the flowers have been distressed with gesso.


The stamens are matt white - you will find all the colours that you need in our shop.

I don't know if you can spot the sisal (grey) under the round ring - I love the effect that gives to my projects.

In the meantime I wish you a great week ahead and looking forward to sharing more of my projects with you in the coming weeks using the lovely designer papers we have in our shop :)

Lots of love

xoxo

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment