Sunday 8 September 2019

Six new Stamps at Crafteezee



Hello :) how is your weekend going?

Am having some crafting time back in my life at the minute - I moved the basic stuff (is there such a word 'basic' when it comes to crafting) down to my walk in wardrobe as it's easier for me to work in an air-conditioned environment. Temperatures still too high to work in my craft room.

So here we are sharing our first of the new six new stamps from the range All Dressed Up Girls - this one is called Summer Breeze and isn't she lovely :)



I am using copics on this lovely stamp and I went for rusty red for her dress and flowers in her hair.

The text says 'Love and Best Wishes' ideal for any occasion really.



The papers and cut outs are all from Birdsong - Mintay by Karola. Had time to fussy cut a few bits here and there.



Can you spot the small vine die at the lower right corner - that's from Magnolia Doohickey 22 available at Crafteezee



I have placed the little bird on a birdhouse chipboard on the side of the image and framed the image with a personal die.


I have decorated the box with the same Mintay papers on the side, distressed on the edges.


I have used once again a doohickey die from Doohickey Vol 22 to decorate the sides of the box.

Hope you enjoyed what I prepared for you today!

Lots of love from me

xxx
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment