Thursday 9 May 2019

To have and to hold...


Hi everybody good morning hope you are all having a wonderful day. Another week flew by and it's wedding season again :)

Sharing with you today another Wedding Goatbox but this time I am using the three layered one with inserts.

I have lots of photos to share with you so I hope you read till the very end!




For the lid I have used the Prima flowers, a foamiran flower I created and a Scrapinice frame with butterfly and love with arrow chipboard on the top


I have used lace around the lid to give it a vintage look


In the middle I have used this chipboard winter gate from Scrapiniec and placed flowers on both sides


This is how it looks open....very hard to picture all the layers :)


Every leaf of this box has been created differently no side is the same.


I have also used a lot of silver grey mist spray


This gwendolyne lace is to die for :)


From within the four inserts I placed a tag made out of kraft paper





I have fussy cut some of the motifs on the beautiful Mintay Marry Me papers



I have done the same here using some natural sisal at the back.


This bloomar chipboard frame fitted perfectly in one of the sides and I have stamped a sentiment on the inside. I have also used white gesso.


I have gone round one of these lovely square die cuts with some pom pom lace


This is another Bloomar chipboard frame with lovely hearts around it


I hope you have enjoyed looking at this wedding box and I hope I have inspired you to create something similar.

xoxo

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment