Sunday 3 November 2019

Mintay Star wall decor



Happy Sunday everyone! Claire here sharing with you my mixed media star décor which was something I had been meaning to create for sometime.



Lots of products used on this one. First of all I created the foamiran flowers using the Rosy Owl dies. I used festive berries ink on them to give them a reddish colour. Berry and pearl stames in the middle and lots of glitter.


Then I have mixed two types of paper. Mintay Home for Christmas and one sheet from Lemoncraft.

I have cut into pieces some Gwendoline lace and placed it in different areas.


The chipboard around the central picture is from Bloomar. Lots of different shapes to choose from.


The star is a free form which I drew myself and then cut two other small ones and used foam to pop them up on top of each other.


Added on glitter and gesso as usual all around.

Wishing you a lovely week ahead :)

Lots of love

xoxo

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment