Sunday 17 November 2019

Laserowe Love Decorative Christmas Ornament & Scrap Boys Cotton Winter paper


Did you ever have something pictured in your mind and wanted it to materialise? Well this is one of them :)

Hi everyone it's me again here with you today to show you what I have been up to with this Laserowe Love Decorative Christmas Ornament available from our shop on pre order.

There are various other shapes to choose from and you can hang these on your tree or as a wall décor.




What I did first was choose the base paper and this time am using the lush paper pad from Scrap Boys called Cotton Winter. Link to it is down below. I chose these two deer in the centre as my design.


I have then applied frayed burlap distress ink and faded jeans distress ink and sprinkled some gesso too to give it a vintage distressed look.


I decided to decorate the very tip and the top of this bauble shape. I fussy cut the paper and chose my base items and layered it all.


I have created the foamiran flowers with Rosy Owl Ponsietta dies from our shop and used some festive berries distress ink for the colour on the flowers. The pomegranates come in various colours so you can adapt any colour to your projects.


I have then added on some cones and small stars all around and sprinkled glitter and stickles on the project.


I hope you will give this a try as it's something you can keep on using year after year.

Lots of love

xoxo

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment