Monday 21 October 2019

Laserowe love Christmas Bell



Dearest friends hope you are all doing well and had a great week full of crafting :)

Just a heads up from me that today we are going to be on Hochanda - Tracy will be on at 1200 UK time so make sure you follow us for some great surprises.

For today I have used the lovely Laserowelove Bell from the newest collection in our shop. Make sure to go in and check out what we have in store for you - so many shapes and designs to use for your lovely paper projects.









These are the paper flowers from about two weeks ago which I have combined with the lovely Mintay and Maja Design papers to create this Christmas shaker bell.








I have also used chipboard snowflake and bauble from Scrapiniec.  

Links to all the items I have used are down below.





I have embossed my acetate and used stickles and gesso all around.




Added on some lovely red plum beads under the paper flowers. The dies to create the flowers are from Rosy Owl Poinsietta.



Wishing you a great new week ahead


xoxo


Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment