Monday 14 October 2019

All Dress Up Winter Angel


Hello again from me......and Happy Sunday to you all!

Today I want to share with you this sweet Winter Angel from the All Dressed Up new stamps.

We have good news for you.....these girls are going to promoted on Hochanda TV by the lovely Tracy on Sunday 20th October at 1200 so stay tuned and we hope you enjoy the show :)



I have coloured this stamp with copics and created a paper bag for Christmas goodies.


I have kept it monochrome style by sticking to the same colour as the paper in the background. Added on stickles all around and gesso on the flowers.


At the back of the image I have used some corrugated kraft paper and used gesso on it to distress it. Flowers are all from our shop.

Can you spot the Scrapiniec Monograce background at the back?


I have also added on the frosted pomegranates which are so cute and look gorgeous as if they are sugar coated.


Hope you will be able to watch the show on Sunday and we look forward to seeing your creations with the lovely All Dressed Up Stamps :)

Lots of love

xoxo

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment