Wednesday 1 May 2019

TOMIC Challenge #3 - May Flowers

Hello everyone, 1st May is here and it's a Public Holiday here today.

The sun is shining, the sea is nice and fresh and I would love to go swimming only if I had some time...

Sharing with you my card for the TOMIC challenge number 3 - May Flowers





I've gone for pastel colours and combined most of them together.



Tilda has been coloured with prisma pencils on kraft paper. I have used a Magnolia sentiment and a scrapiniec border around the image to try and give it some dimension.


Lady E die under the flowers over the chipboard frame and some lovely Wild Orchid Crafts flowers too.


I have purchased the lovely Tilda Tag and it's hiding behind the image.


The butterfly is a rubber stamp from Stempelglede

Off to enjoy some family time.... hope you enjoy your day and am back with you tomorrow with something different xxx

XOXO

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment