Thursday 23 May 2019

Friendship in a window


Hello everyone and welcome to another week. Today I have created a different type of card for you. I have created some foamiran flowers with the lovely Lade E dies :)






This is a farewell card for a dear friend of mine who is also a work colleague. I wanted to create something to show her that friendship lasts forever.





All things I have used are in the shop links to them are at the end of the post.





I have backed up the window die with the lovely Pion Design images with lovely quotes and pictures...this says 'friends are the sunshine of life'. You get different images or quotes and they are perfect to use for different ocassions.


Not sure if you spotted the lovely hyacinth flowers we have in the shop but I felt it matched this lovely Pion design paper to a tee so I used one today on my project.


I have sprayed the white foamiran flowers with the glitter mist spray and used white gesso on the window.



I have to admit that lilac/mauve/purple are my favourite colours so you will be seeing a lot of my creations with this colour.... hopefully you like it too 

XOXO

Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment