Tuesday 15 January 2019

Valentine on the way .....



Two posts for you today. I know haha am finally imporoving in keeping in touch with all of you through my blog. One of my 2019 resolutions so far.


Magnolia is my favourite company when it comes for stamps yes true. You might think I'm biaised cause of being a Magnolia DT but really and truly I fell in love with Tilda the minute I saw her on the cover of Magnolia Ink Magazine in 2011. Ages ago now but back then it was even harder for me to obtain all my crafting stuff from abroad as there was no shop that could supply me with all that I need here in Malta.


So bit by bit I started collecting the Tilda stamp collections and bought my copics, some pencils until I learned through youtube videos of how to use copics and eventually distress inks. So you can say I am self taught although I studied Art at school and was always drawing and colouring since I was born you can say :)


Right ..... Valentine is next in line so here for you today I am sharing my 'You Are My Valentine Tilda' which is one of my favourites :)



I have coloured her in with Faber Castell Albrech Durer on Kraft paper.  For extra dimension I used my white gel pen on certain areas.

Let's see what I will come up with for this little lady :)

Have a great day folks x

Claire 

2 comments: