Tuesday 15 January 2019

Happy New Year 2019

Hello everyone hope you've had a good start to your year and I wish you all the best of health, love and peace in 2019.


I've been really busy over the Christmas period finishing off various cards for charity and fairs plus family - they expect them every year now :)


Did you order the Magnolia Christmas Advent Calendar? I loved it all! Lots of gorgeousness in one package :)



I had to colour these cuties up from the calendar. I have used copics this time. I tend to switch from one medium to another depending on my mood :)


Later decided that I haven't done a shaker card in ages so have used the image as a project for Magnolia DT - my first for 2019


I have filled in the contents of the shaker card with very small stars which I purchased from a local one pound shop.  I have also embossed the acetate for a more shabby look so to speak and give it something different from the normal shaker cards that I do. You can emboss the acetate with any of your embossing folders.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts mostly but the yellow ones are from Magnolia. I have used liquid pearls to give it a bit more dimension


I have used red base cardstock plus papers from Maja Design - Denim & Friends which I purchased from Magnoliastamps.us

 

This paper not only is of a very good quality but the design in itself makes it highly usable and fun in your projects so it comes highly recommended by me.

For a bit of a twist I have used a tag that slides out from behind the shaker part of the card




I have used Magnolia dies also from the Advent calendar - can you spot the cloche bell at the edge of the frame? and the metal key is something I had.



Looking forward to share my projects with you as we go along.

Have a great day x

Claire



2 comments: