Thursday 21 June 2018

Heavenly Tilda with distress inks

I am currently in experimentation mode and using all type of mediums to colour in my stamped images. Be it distress reinkers, distress markers, copics and pencils.


I have purchased a new watercolouring paper pad to try out the reinkers again and I'm in love. Am currently using The Langton Hot Pressed Graine Satine. It's lush to work with as it doesn't absorb the ink very quickly so it gives you time to work on it.


I am back today with the gorgeous Heavenly Tilda which I coloured with distress reinkers.








Paper is by First Edition - Beyond the shore.



The cloud die is by Magnolia I have had this for quite sometime and use it frequently for my projects.





Flowers are all by Wild Orchid Crafts and have stickles on them for a bit of sparkle.


I have used a Gummiapian stamp named Stockholm post stamp  you can pick the word up next to Tilda and Nuvo white drops too.


Card has been mounted on kraft paper which is my favourite as a base card stock.


Can you see the sparkle on Tilda's headband and sentiment die?

The light bluish glass beads is something I bought from the one pound shop here. They didn't cost much and give the whole theme a bit more dimension.

Hope I have inspired some of you to colour your Tilda's with reinkers :)

Any questions please ask. More than happy to help

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment