Tuesday 10 September 2019

Guest Designer @ Swedish House Crafts

Good morning everyone!

Today I am Guest Designer for Swedish House Crafts and I have created a card using the Magnolia Bee You Kit which came out for Magnolia Day :)





Wanted to create something special with this buzzing bee so I have placed her on a wooden chip to give it that natural effect.



She has been coloured with distress ink reinkers and I have used Moda Scrap papers from my stash. 


You can spot the width of a this piece of tree trunk - those small leaves I have done myself using opaque white masking take coloured with copics and then formed on a forma mould which you can buy from Swedish House Crafts.


The tree die and small flowers are part of Magnolia Doohickey 22 - the sentiment and the bee hive dies are something I bought from ebay.

Hope you like my creation today and hope to hear from you....share what you are working on I'm always curious xxx

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment