Thursday 7 March 2019

Magnolia-licious March Challenge

New month and a new challenge over at Magnolia-licious starting today :)

Big congratulations to Elin who is last month's winner!

Our challenge theme for March is use your favourite Magnolia/Polkadoodle stamp and I am in love with  Hooray Tilda from the new Hugs and Kisses 2019 Collection.

Do you have a favourite yet?




I have used Maja Design Joyous Winterdays paper as it had the right colour combos I needed for my project. I have dyed a white cotton piece of ribbon with my distress inks to turn it into the colour I wanted :)

We also have some fantastic chipboard right here.


I have coloured up this sweet lady with Albrecht Durer Faber Castell pencils on Strathmore Toney Gray paper.


I have used various doohickey dies on my card, you can find a huge variety of  Magnolia dies at the Magnolia-licious store right here




Can you spot the red sparkly glass bauble on the side of the flowers?

Hope to see a lot of entries for our challenge this month - remember you can win 20US Dollars from the store plus be our guest designer next month!


xoxo
Claire






1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with your colouring so beautiful you really make the images pop xx

    ReplyDelete