Tuesday 12 February 2019

New Papers


I was so happy to receive my large box of papers that I ordered from Moda Scrap today! :)


I had to use them ASAP so after work I headed off to sadly cut through them and use them on my new Tilda from the Stampclub 2.


I coloured her up with Albrech Durer Faber Castell pencils on kraft paper. Sentiment is also from Stampclub 2.






This set of paper is called Let Your Soul Bloom and it's full of lovely patterned flowery paper in bright green and shades of pink/reds along with lovely designs.




All I had to do was literally use them as they were. In fact this Tilda Tag has been cut directly on the paper without doing anything else.




I have used a cut out from the same papers to use inside this white frame.  Rose ribbon is from stash I have piled at home. I need to sort through my ribbons as they are coming out of everywhere haha!


The small flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the glass weave is from Magnolia.




Seam binding is from https://magnoliastamps.us


Hope you fell in love with these papers too :)


Wishing you loads of inspiration ....

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment