Thursday 8 March 2018

Happy Women's Day and Tilda from the Sunbeam Collection



Hi everyone hope you're having a fantastic day wherever you are. I am currently stuck at home with a broken foot and a wobbly right one. Thank God I can work from home as otherwise I'd go nuts in here.

Wanted to wish you all a Happy Women's Day and hope you're in a better able condition than I am haha.

So here is Tilda with Foxy for you from the Magnolia SunBeam Collection. Something I did last week as at the moment am not able to reach my craft room.


I have coloured it with Distress Inks on Langton Paper.


The sentiments are also from the same Magnolia collection. The signage die is from Magnolia as well. Love my dies.


Paper is from Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics. I just love this paper. Their collections are to die for. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Butterfly and feather dies are also from Magnolia. A doiley is always used on my projects and lace and ribbon too :)



I am participating with this card in the Maja Design March Mood Board competition ending 22nd March.

Fingers crossed

Lots of love, Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment